San Felipe Street Bridge in Galleria area reopens after two-week closure
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Good news for drivers who take San Felipe a lot: The San Felipe Street Bridge is back open.
The Harris County Flood Control District reopened all lanes at the railroad tracks just east of Mid Lane Thursday morning.
All lanes were closed last week so the 50-year-old bridge could be demolished and replaced.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
Also SeeMore:Houston Transtar JamCams
More:Live Houston-area traffic map
More:More traffic coverage
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder 24 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- Mom accused of beating son with mop, bat
- More Houstonians using METRO system
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Miley fan sneaked into Omaha dressing room