San Felipe Street Bridge in Galleria area reopens after two-week closure
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Good news for drivers who take San Felipe a lot: The San Felipe Street Bridge is back open.
The Harris County Flood Control District reopened all lanes at the railroad tracks just east of Mid Lane Thursday morning.
All lanes were closed last week so the 50-year-old bridge could be demolished and replaced.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
Also SeeMore:Houston Transtar JamCams
More:Live Houston-area traffic map
More:More traffic coverage
- Gas station clerks shoot robbery suspect 22 min ago
- Helping military families, one child at a time 50 min ago
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Young artists put on unique display 19 min ago
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Man killed by authorities 'Into the wild' hunter
- Sea survivor keeps promise he made to dead friend
- Daughter asks: Who did I bury?
- Workers recover Bible from rubble of NYC buildings 40 min ago
- Police: Man lived with dead wife for days
- Girl, 5, spends day at wrong school
- Search expands for missing Rice U student
- Siblings rescued 8 hours after getting lost in woods
- David Tillman's weather forecast
40 min ago