San Felipe Street Bridge in Galleria area reopens after two-week closure
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Good news for drivers who take San Felipe a lot: The San Felipe Street Bridge is back open.
The Harris County Flood Control District reopened all lanes at the railroad tracks just east of Mid Lane Thursday morning.
All lanes were closed last week so the 50-year-old bridge could be demolished and replaced.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
Also SeeMore:Houston Transtar JamCams
More:Live Houston-area traffic map
More:More traffic coverage
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse 11 min ago
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Most insane job interview ever 48 min ago
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison
- Man held up on his way home from bank
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos