Fatal accident shuts down WB lanes of North Loop
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There's a big traffic alert to let you know about this morning. The North Loop westbound near the Hardy Toll Road is closed down due to a fatal accident.
The accident happened after 9am and it involves at least two vehicles, according to HPD. Initially, only three lanes were closed, but they've now shut down all of the main lanes.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
Also SeeMore:Houston Transtar JamCams
More:Live Houston-area traffic map
More:More traffic coverage
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 9 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects