Southwest Freeway back open after deadly wreck
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Southwest Freeway is back open after a deadly accident had it shut down for more than two hours this morning.
The accident happened at about 9:30am on the inbound side of 59 at Weslayan. A motorcyclist was killed in a collision with an 18-wheeler.
At this point we don't know what led to the wreck. The freeway was opened back up right around noon.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
Also SeeMore:Houston Transtar JamCams
More:Live Houston-area traffic map
More:More traffic coverage
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant 53 min ago
- Student caught with gun on campus
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives?
- Dangerous sex offenders' moving into Houston area? 56 min ago