Southwest Freeway back open after deadly wreck
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Southwest Freeway is back open after a deadly accident had it shut down for more than two hours this morning.
The accident happened at about 9:30am on the inbound side of 59 at Weslayan. A motorcyclist was killed in a collision with an 18-wheeler.
At this point we don't know what led to the wreck. The freeway was opened back up right around noon.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
Also SeeMore:Houston Transtar JamCams
More:Live Houston-area traffic map
More:More traffic coverage
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale