Athlete nails first perfect score on 'Dancing', but it's not Drexler
(4/17/07 - LOS ANGELES, CA) -- Perfect! That's what the judges thought of Apolo Anton Ohno on "Dancing with the Stars" last night.
The Olympic gold medalist speed skater and his partner scored the first across-the-board perfect tens of the season.
But the same wasn't true for former NBA star Clyde Drexler. He and his partner got just 13 out of a possible 30 points. Judge Carrie Ann Inaba says Drexler is charming, but is the worst dancer in the competition.
Tonight, one of the dancing celebs will be sent home.
(Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- House party ends with one dead, 2 others injured
- Winner crowned at Gyro Eating Championship 52 min ago
- Volunteer firefighters save man from burning home 48 min ago
- Man found unconscious in NW Houston pool
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Fla
- Photos: Memorial Hermann Ironman triathlon
- otrc: No 'Bridesmaids' sequel for Wiig 40 min ago
- abcnews: 5 security tips for Facebook mobile 42 min ago
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos