Athlete nails first perfect score on 'Dancing', but it's not Drexler
(4/17/07 - LOS ANGELES, CA) -- Perfect! That's what the judges thought of Apolo Anton Ohno on "Dancing with the Stars" last night.
The Olympic gold medalist speed skater and his partner scored the first across-the-board perfect tens of the season.
But the same wasn't true for former NBA star Clyde Drexler. He and his partner got just 13 out of a possible 30 points. Judge Carrie Ann Inaba says Drexler is charming, but is the worst dancer in the competition.
Tonight, one of the dancing celebs will be sent home.
(Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith 29 min ago
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck
- Funny video from Jessica Willey's Colorado...
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Photos: Maroon 5 draws massive Rodeo crowd
- Richmond traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael'
- Judge bans gang members from East Aldine Safety Zone
- It's 'hump day' everyday at the rodeo
54 min ago