Windy and cool this afternoon, cold tonight
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A cold front will spark showers and storms early today, then dry, windy weather during the afternoon.
Winds will gust to more than 30 mph so hold on to your hats and steering wheels.
It'll be cold Monday morning with lows in the low 40s. After a cool Monday afternoon and night, temperatures soar into the 70s again Tuesday afternoon.
- weather: Rain moving through our area
- Gas station clerks shoot robbery suspect
- Helping military families, one child at a time
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Search for missing jet now includes 25 countries
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- Wrong way driver killed after slamming into students' SUV
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Houston Ship Channel collision under investigation
- Sea survivor keeps promise he made to dead friend
- Daughter asks: Who did I bury?
- Crimea votes on whether to secede from Ukraine
- Police: Man lived with dead wife for days