Colder weather is headed to Houston!
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A cold front is coming, so don't let it take you by surprise on Monday morning.
The coldest air since mid-February is on its way to Houston, but don't expect to feel any cold air while you're out and about this weekend. First we'll have to endure record warmth, bouts of morning fog, and a few afternoon showers.
It now appears the cold front will move through southeast Texas late Sunday night and early Monday morning with a line of storms, gusty winds, and much colder temperatures.
You'll need your warm winter coat next week as temperatures drop down near the freezing mark.
Stay with ABC13 Eyewitness News all weekend long for the latest weather information. And keep weather at your fingertips with our free ABC13 apps for your iPhone, iPad and Droid devices.
weather, travis herzog
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Road rage incident ends with shooting of girl
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Nice weather for Easter!
- Good Samaritans run over in SW Houston carjacking
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo
- Local designer's cultural dolls big hit in Houston area
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire
- Local church donates shoes to needy Haitians
- Officials bust meth lab inside million-dollar home
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck