Colder weather is headed to Houston!
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A cold front is coming, so don't let it take you by surprise on Monday morning.
The coldest air since mid-February is on its way to Houston, but don't expect to feel any cold air while you're out and about this weekend. First we'll have to endure record warmth, bouts of morning fog, and a few afternoon showers.
It now appears the cold front will move through southeast Texas late Sunday night and early Monday morning with a line of storms, gusty winds, and much colder temperatures.
You'll need your warm winter coat next week as temperatures drop down near the freezing mark.
Stay with ABC13 Eyewitness News all weekend long for the latest weather information. And keep weather at your fingertips with our free ABC13 apps for your iPhone, iPad and Droid devices.
weather, travis herzog
- HPD: Dead man found at grow house
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase 2 min ago
- Sketch of rapist suspect released
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- Man tells deputies he shot his wife
- Liberty Co. jailer accused of smuggling drugs to inmates
- Tax break weekend in Texas for Energy Star items
- JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves
- Texas rapper indicted, controlled substance count
- Galveston leaders to meet over Ike housing story
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- Video: 'Captain American' car stolen from movie set
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
41 min ago
- Comic and sci fi fans get their fix at...
25 min ago