Where were you?
Hurricane Ike made landfall in Galveston in the early morning hours of September 13, 2008. It's a moment that everyone who was here will remember the rest of their lives.
Different people had different experiences from Ike. We want to hear from you. Where were you when Ike came ashore and what do you remember most about the storm? Post your answer in the comments section below and read what others had to say.
Keep your family safe this hurricane season. Check our complete tropical weather preparation guide
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side 56 min ago
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW 21 min ago
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire 44 min ago
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- LA unanimously bans vaping in public places
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Man dancing on power pole in lifted to...
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- David Tillman's weather forecast
16 min ago