Where were you?
Hurricane Ike made landfall in Galveston in the early morning hours of September 13, 2008. It's a moment that everyone who was here will remember the rest of their lives.
Different people had different experiences from Ike. We want to hear from you. Where were you when Ike came ashore and what do you remember most about the storm? Post your answer in the comments section below and read what others had to say.
Keep your family safe this hurricane season. Check our complete tropical weather preparation guide
- Hwy 225 reopens following tanker accident 59 min ago
- Proposal to turn Astrodome into conference center 6 min ago
- Investigators want new probe of 1996 TWA crash 37 min ago
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7M older model Jeeps
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Tropical Storm Barry headed for Veracruz, Mexico
- Dickinson police asking for help to find missing man
- Don't they like the way he looks?
- Cypress teen Danielle Bradbery wins 'The Voice'
- Fed suggests it's closer to slowing bond purchases
- Texas tops US in number of lost, stolen firearms
- Feds: Men tried to make X-ray weapon
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos