Where were you?
Hurricane Ike made landfall in Galveston in the early morning hours of September 13, 2008. It's a moment that everyone who was here will remember the rest of their lives.
Different people had different experiences from Ike. We want to hear from you. Where were you when Ike came ashore and what do you remember most about the storm? Post your answer in the comments section below and read what others had to say.
Keep your family safe this hurricane season. Check our complete tropical weather preparation guide
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 39 min ago
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- Mateo states his case for cupcakes for dinner 15 min ago
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- David Tillman's weather forecast
23 min ago