Where were you?
Hurricane Ike made landfall in Galveston in the early morning hours of September 13, 2008. It's a moment that everyone who was here will remember the rest of their lives.Different people had different experiences from Ike two years ago. We want to hear from you. Where were you when Ike came ashore and what do you remember most about the storm? Post your answer in the comments section below and read what others had to say.
Keep your family safe this hurricane season. Check our complete tropical weather preparation guide
- weather: Rain showers popping up across SE Texas
- Overturned tanker truck causing traffic nightmare
- Residents fire through door, killing woman
- Police: Suspected drunk driver slams into ambulance
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Gay pride parade's new condom policy draws criticism 57 min ago
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots burglar
- Minn. mother, son accused of stealing gopher feet 24 min ago
- Diving great Greg Louganis to marry in fall 10 min ago
- Woodlands woman accused of setting fire to boyfriend's home
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7 million older model Jeeps
- otrc: Johnny Depp talks split with Vanessa Paradis 4 min ago
- abcnews: Brain-eating amoeba warning in Florida
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
9 min ago
- Students sharpen math and science skills at...
34 min ago
- People's Lawyer Richard Alderman answers...
22 min ago