Our message boards are governed by a set of rules. Please familiarize yourself with them. By posting on our message boards, you indicate that you accept our rules as part of this site's terms of service
We reserve the right to remove any post or user from our message boards - although we have no duty to do so. When posts are deleted, it's usually because they violate one or more of our house rules. Repeated violation of these rules may result in the suspension of your posting privileges.
OUR SPECIFIC HOUSE RULES ARE:
- We live by words online, so we don't allow obscene, racist or sexually explicit language. Personal attacks are not permitted. We reserve the right to remove posts that are abusive, hateful, or defame or insult anyone. We also reserve the right to remove posts that are off-topic or not in English.
- It is illegal to harass or threaten anyone. We take threats, harassment and stalking very seriously. Posts that might be construed as such may be deleted and made available to the proper law enforcement officials.
- You may not suggest or encourage illegal activity. This site will assist law enforcement officials in any investigation of such activities.
- No solicitations or advertisements are allowed. This includes advertisements for your business or latest get-rich-quick scheme. Such notes add clutter and devalue conversation.
- You must have copyright ownership of all material that you post on our bulletin boards and in our chats. No articles, recipes, song lyrics, art or graphics may be posted without the express written consent of the copyright holder.
- You must respect the privacy of individuals. This means no posting of phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers or any other private information.
- Choose a username carefully. You may not use names that are offensive, that suggest illegal activities or that are meant to imitate other users. Any such names will be blocked from posting on our message boards.
- Good manners online means that you don't post the same note more than once. The online word for posting many times on one topic is "spamming." We don't allow that.
- You participate at your own risk on the bulletin boards, in chat rooms and in e-mail. You take responsibility for postings under your username and use the information provided here at your own risk. This site takes no responsibility for the content or opinions posted here.
- If you see a post that you feel violates any of the above house rules, please notify the community host by e-mail. Barring technical difficulties, we will respond in 24 hours.
- Use your common sense and have a wonderful time.