Eyewitness News First At 4:00 P.M
New running group helps minority women get in shape
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A new running organization has been hitting the streets all over the country.
It's called Black Girls Run! and is dedicated to getting African American women in shape.
Black Girls Run! has grown tremendously in the past year.
A lot of the females in Black Girls Run!, they post their mileage weekly, they post things they have done and I started to get jealous.
For more information, go to, http://www.blackgirlsrun.com/
- Brooklyn Bridge reopens after car fire
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend
- Residents protest bike sharing program
- Bruins eliminate Rangers with 3-1 win in Game 5 16 min ago
- 3 more men arrested in slaying of British soldier in London
- Thousands run final mile of Boston Marathon
- Sandy-damaged New York Aquarium reopens this weekend
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced
- Photos: Kickoff to a Long Island Summer photos
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos