Eyewitness News First At 4:00 P.M
New running group helps minority women get in shape
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A new running organization has been hitting the streets all over the country.
It's called Black Girls Run! and is dedicated to getting African American women in shape.
Black Girls Run! has grown tremendously in the past year.
A lot of the females in Black Girls Run!, they post their mileage weekly, they post things they have done and I started to get jealous.
For more information, go to, http://www.blackgirlsrun.com/
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead 57 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Water line floods three Midtown building basements 16 min ago
- Jersey City water main break isolated; Water back on 25 min ago
- Twin babies tossed from fire in Bronx apartment 38 min ago
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward 15 min ago
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults 13 min ago
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest 30 min ago
- Blind man and dog rescued will stay together 4 min ago
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions...
15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos