Eyewitness News First At 4:00 P.M
New running group helps minority women get in shape
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A new running organization has been hitting the streets all over the country.
It's called Black Girls Run! and is dedicated to getting African American women in shape.
Black Girls Run! has grown tremendously in the past year.
A lot of the females in Black Girls Run!, they post their mileage weekly, they post things they have done and I started to get jealous.
For more information, go to, http://www.blackgirlsrun.com/
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads 56 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault 42 min ago
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site 36 min ago
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen 8 min ago
- 3 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 18 min ago
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing Muslim girl 6 min ago
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos