New York News
NYC tourism agency accused of cheating city
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A new audit charges New York's tourism agency with cheating the city.
The New York Post reports an audit by the city comptroller's office found NYC and Company didn't share everything it earned from licensing fees.
It alleges taxpayers were cheated out of $1.7 million for the 2008-2009 fiscal year.
NYC and Company, a public-private partnership, disputes the audit's findings.
new york city, new york news
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park