New York News
AMC Theatres may allow alcohol at the movies
Monday, September 26, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Getting boozy at the movies?
The theater chain is considering putting restaurants in its theaters.
Under a new state law, that would allow customers to bring alcoholic drinks to their seats.
The measure is aimed at drawing more adults to the movies.
(Copyright ©2013 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, movie, drinking, alcohol, new york news
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up 26 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 1 winning ticket sold for record Powerball jackpot
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport
- Vito Lopez says he will resign effective Monday
- Official: Broken rail eyed in Metro North crash
- Police say fatal Greenwich Village shooting a hate crime
- Oxbow wins the Preakness Stakes
- Pacers knock out Knicks with win in Game 6
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
26 min ago
Eyewitness News Links