Lifestyle & Fun
Chinese break human mattress domino record
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There is likely a new world record for a human-mattress domino chain.
On Saturday in China, 1,001 volunteers fell backwards on mattresses in the empty part of a Shanghai shopping mall.
It took about ten minutes for all of them to topple like dominos.
If certified by the people at Guinness World Records, this feat would beat the record set by 850 Americans and 850 mattresses in February.
It was first set two years ago by just 256 Chinese participants.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Actor James Gandolfini of "The Sopranos" dies 4 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: More sunshine
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Joe Torre's daughter catches child from awning
- Teacher charged with rape of student in the Bronx
- Leonia firehouse reopens after sex assault
- UFT endorses Thompson for NYC mayor
- TWA Flight 800 crash investigators want new probe
- Upstate NY men accused of trying to make X-ray weapon 19 min ago
- American Medical Association calling obesity a disease
- Whistle-blower taped guards sleeping at JFK airport
- Photos: James Gandolfini through the years
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013