New York News
New York City apartment on the market for $100 million
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The most expensive apartment in the country is right here in the heart of Manhattan.
It is the penthouse at 150 West 56th Street, known as the CitySpire Building.
It's listed for a cool $100 million.
Brokers say the 8,000-square foot, three-story apartment is a "one-of-a-kind gem."
It boasts marble floors, gold draperies and wrap-around terraces on all three floors, which are said to be the highest outdoor space in any New York City residence.
It also have a private elevator, a silver closet and a wine room that can hold more than 1,000 bottles. The dining room can comfortably seat 20.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos