New York News
New York City apartment on the market for $100 million
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The most expensive apartment in the country is right here in the heart of Manhattan.
It is the penthouse at 150 West 56th Street, known as the CitySpire Building.
It's listed for a cool $100 million.
Brokers say the 8,000-square foot, three-story apartment is a "one-of-a-kind gem."
It boasts marble floors, gold draperies and wrap-around terraces on all three floors, which are said to be the highest outdoor space in any New York City residence.
It also have a private elevator, a silver closet and a wine room that can hold more than 1,000 bottles. The dining room can comfortably seat 20.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- String of carjackings in Elizabeth
- Triple stabbing at Stamford High School
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos