New York News
New York City apartment on the market for $100 million
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The most expensive apartment in the country is right here in the heart of Manhattan.
It is the penthouse at 150 West 56th Street, known as the CitySpire Building.
It's listed for a cool $100 million.
Brokers say the 8,000-square foot, three-story apartment is a "one-of-a-kind gem."
It boasts marble floors, gold draperies and wrap-around terraces on all three floors, which are said to be the highest outdoor space in any New York City residence.
It also have a private elevator, a silver closet and a wine room that can hold more than 1,000 bottles. The dining room can comfortably seat 20.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- AccuWeather Alert: Stormy day 46 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy
- Threat prompts lockdown at Saddle Brook schools
- UK: London terror attack suspects had been probed
- West Point soldier charged with videotaping women
- Truck driver helps catch hit-and-run suspect in Queens
- Anthony Weiner courts voters in Harlem Thursday
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
- Operation Swill: cheap booze in premium liquor bottles
- Photos: Accuweather forecast in pictures
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- AccuWeather Alert: Stormy day
46 min ago