New Jersey News
Hallway flatulence leads to gun threat in New Jersey
TEANECK (WABC) -- A fight over flatulence landed a New Jersey man in trouble with the law.
Police in Teaneck arrested 72-year-old Daniel Collins Monday night after investigators say he pulled a gun on a neighbor in his apartment building.
That man had apparently passed gas in the vestibule, angering Collins.
Police say the two men had been involved in an ongoing dispute, and Collins admitted confronting the man after hearing him pass gas in front of his door. But he denied threatening him with a gun.
Collins was arrested after a police found the gun inside his apartment.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, teaneck, new jersey news
- Hofstra remembers Andrea Rebello at graduation
- AccuWeather: Dreary Night
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Metro North: Conn. train outage expected for days
- Tornado levels homes in Oklahoma City trailer park 5 min ago
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- Man falls out window during Broadway show
- 3 wounded after shooting in Bedford-Stuyvesant
- Bruins top Rangers 5-2
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma 6 min ago
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers