New York News
Cops search for suspects in Queens forcible touchings
JACKSON HEIGHTS (WABC) -- Police in Queens are investigating four forcible touching incidents.
Investigators want help identifying the suspect, who touched two young women and two middle-aged women.
The cases in Jackson Heights date back to March 22.
The suspect approaches the victims, touches them and then flees. There have been no reports of injuries.
Police ask anyone with information to call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, jackson heights, new york news
- AccuWeather Alert: Stormy day 4 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy 38 min ago
- Threat prompts lockdown at Saddle Brook schools 19 min ago
- UK: London terror attack suspects had been probed
- West Point soldier charged with videotaping women
- Truck driver helps catch hit-and-run suspect in Queens
- Anthony Weiner courts voters in Harlem Thursday 22 min ago
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured 59 min ago
- Operation Swill: cheap booze in premium liquor bottles
- Photos: Accuweather forecast in pictures
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Anthony Weiner courts voters in Harlem...
22 min ago
- AccuWeather Alert: Stormy day
4 min ago