New York News
Woman, 65, struck by taxi on Upper East Side
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A 65-year old woman was struck by a taxi just before 1 p.m. on Monday.
The incident occurred on 1st Avenue and East 69th Street.
The victim was taken to NY Hospital in cardiac arrest, where she was pronounced dead.
The driver of the taxi remained at the scene.
There is no criminality suspected at this time.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, upper east side, pedestrian struck, new york news
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Gridlock traffic for Memorial Day weekend getaway
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- 17-year-old brutally beaten with bat at gas station
- Police shoot and kill suspect in Ridgefield, Conn.
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- Bridge collapse calls into question other bridges' safety
- Eats: Camarones Mi Pueblo at Zapata in Palisades
- abcnews: Cleveland Women Can Keep Captor's Dogs
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos