New York News
Woman, 65, struck by taxi on Upper East Side
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A 65-year old woman was struck by a taxi just before 1 p.m. on Monday.
The incident occurred on 1st Avenue and East 69th Street.
The victim was taken to NY Hospital in cardiac arrest, where she was pronounced dead.
The driver of the taxi remained at the scene.
There is no criminality suspected at this time.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, upper east side, pedestrian struck, new york news
- Metro North: Conn. train outage expected for days
- AccuWeather: Dreary Night
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Hofstra remembers Andrea Rebello at graduation
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, 21 injured
- Taylor Swift wins 8 trophies at Billboard Awards 53 min ago
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- Man falls out window during Broadway show
- Video: Who will win the Indianapolis 500?
- Photos: Photos from the Billboard Awards 44 min ago
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers