Neighborhood Eats: Turkish Grill's Lamb Sauté
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Sarah Dogan and her family have a lot to be proud of, they have five restaurants in New York and New Jersey, including the Turkish Grill in Sunnyside.
And with a special lunch deal you may become part of the community.
On the menu you'll find salads, kabobs and plenty of mezze to choose from, and lots of lamb dishes, including a lamb sandwich and the lamb sauté.
Jason Dogan sautés celery, onions and peppers, then adds the lamb and seasoning including oregano, tomatoes and tomato paste, plus a little water, and that's it. It is a hearty and flavorful dish he says.
And a good introduction to Turkish food, a dish you'll find at all the Dogan's Restaurants.
recipe, neighborhood eats, lauren glassberg
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 90-minute delays after LIRR service suspension 46 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 4 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn; 9 hurt
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Queens attempted luring suspect taken into custody
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians 49 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam...
4 min ago