Neighborhood Eats: Turkish Grill's Lamb Sauté
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Sarah Dogan and her family have a lot to be proud of, they have five restaurants in New York and New Jersey, including the Turkish Grill in Sunnyside.
And with a special lunch deal you may become part of the community.
On the menu you'll find salads, kabobs and plenty of mezze to choose from, and lots of lamb dishes, including a lamb sandwich and the lamb sauté.
Jason Dogan sautés celery, onions and peppers, then adds the lamb and seasoning including oregano, tomatoes and tomato paste, plus a little water, and that's it. It is a hearty and flavorful dish he says.
And a good introduction to Turkish food, a dish you'll find at all the Dogan's Restaurants.
recipe, neighborhood eats, lauren glassberg
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth 26 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies 45 min ago
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather 29 min ago
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
57 min ago
- Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
29 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
26 min ago