Alleged priest abuse victim's father-in-law testifies
The defense called the father-in-law of the accuser Monday in sex abuse trial of a former Jesuit priest.
Donald McGuire is accused of traveling outside the U.S. and across state lines to have sex with a teenager between 2000 and 2003.
The father-in-law of the alleged victim says his son-in-law has trouble telling the truth. Under cross examination, he admitted his opinion was based on family situations and not the sex abuse case.
McGuire was convicted of child molestation in Wisconsin in 2006 and sentenced to seven years in prison.
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash 27 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- New measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 47 min ago
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 47 min ago
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker 24 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns' 52 min ago
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash...
47 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather...
27 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam...
47 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos