Alleged priest abuse victim's father-in-law testifies
The defense called the father-in-law of the accuser Monday in sex abuse trial of a former Jesuit priest.
Donald McGuire is accused of traveling outside the U.S. and across state lines to have sex with a teenager between 2000 and 2003.
The father-in-law of the alleged victim says his son-in-law has trouble telling the truth. Under cross examination, he admitted his opinion was based on family situations and not the sex abuse case.
McGuire was convicted of child molestation in Wisconsin in 2006 and sentenced to seven years in prison.
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon 15 min ago
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation 54 min ago