May 23, 2012 (WABC) -- It was the biggest and most hyped initial stock offering in U.S. history, so it figures that the fallout would also be huge - from investors who've so far lost money with Facebook stock.
I say "so far" because, like some other famously flopping IPO's that later turned around and made investors fabulously wealthy, Facebook could indeed turn around. Or at least that's what investors are hoping. Maybe even praying.
But now comes the fall out - the SEC looking into the IPO, as is the Attorney General of Massachusetts. And today in New York, a lawsuit filed - looking for class-action status - claiming that Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and others knew that their filing inflated company earnings.
We'll have the latest on the post-IPO brouhaha, tonight at 11.
Also at 11, our Darla Miles takes a look at the 7 ways that women can live a better life. They're a great reminder that peace of mind and a healthy body don't just happen.
We'll also have any breaking news of the night, plus Lee Goldberg's AccuWeather forecast, and Rob Powers with the night's sports. I hope you can join Sade Baderinwa and me, tonight at 11.
Subscribe to my page on Facebook at facebook.com/billritter.wabc.
Follow my tweets at www.twitter.com/billritter7.
eyewitness news, bill ritter
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 13 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island 53 min ago
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside 32 min ago
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 43 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos