19 vehicles collide on 14 South in Agua Dulce; 15 hurt
AGUA DULCE, Calif. -- Authorities say 19 vehicles were involved in a multi-vehicle pile-up on the southbound 14 Freeway in Agua Dulce.
Authorities say the crash in northern L.A. County was reported just before 10 a.m. At least one big rig was involved in the accident.
Two of the injured people were in critical condition, according to L.A. County fire officials.
Southbound lanes were closed at Escondido Canyon for about an hour. The California Highway Patrol opened up one lane at 11:10 a.m. to ease traffic.
accident, eyewitness news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 49 min ago
- Mount Vernon responds to racist tweets by Mahopac players 10 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Lonely Michigan boy gets GMA surprise party
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos