Ex-Bears coach Mike Ditka hospitalized
CHICAGO -- Former Chicago Bears coach Mike Ditka suffered what is described as a minor stroke.
"I am fine," Ditka told Chicago ABC7's Mark Giangreco. "I probably had a very slight stroke." Ditka said he is being kept overnight in the hospital.
Ditka just turned 73 on October 18.
In 1988, he had a mild heart attack and was back to work in a week. Since then he has had both hips and knees replaced.
- Jersey City water main break affecting service
- AccuWeather: Cold Wednesday, but warmup coming
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Twin babies tossed from fire in Bronx apartment
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 2 winning tickets sold in $636 million Mega Millions
- LI man to be arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Bloomberg delivers last major speech at Mayor 13 min ago
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos