Ex-Bears coach Mike Ditka hospitalized
CHICAGO -- Former Chicago Bears coach Mike Ditka suffered what is described as a minor stroke.
"I am fine," Ditka told Chicago ABC7's Mark Giangreco. "I probably had a very slight stroke." Ditka said he is being kept overnight in the hospital.
Ditka just turned 73 on October 18.
In 1988, he had a mild heart attack and was back to work in a week. Since then he has had both hips and knees replaced.
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler 34 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 11 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Another delayed GM recall detailed by new documents
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
34 min ago