Ex-Bears coach Mike Ditka hospitalized
CHICAGO -- Former Chicago Bears coach Mike Ditka suffered what is described as a minor stroke.
"I am fine," Ditka told Chicago ABC7's Mark Giangreco. "I probably had a very slight stroke." Ditka said he is being kept overnight in the hospital.
Ditka just turned 73 on October 18.
In 1988, he had a mild heart attack and was back to work in a week. Since then he has had both hips and knees replaced.
- Police search for arson suspect in Brooklyn 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind 34 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion 19 min ago
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 23 min ago
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall 5 min ago
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 45 min ago
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- FBI investigates hoax that sent SWAT teams to house 10 min ago
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos