Ex-Bears coach Mike Ditka hospitalized
CHICAGO -- Former Chicago Bears coach Mike Ditka suffered what is described as a minor stroke.
"I am fine," Ditka told Chicago ABC7's Mark Giangreco. "I probably had a very slight stroke." Ditka said he is being kept overnight in the hospital.
Ditka just turned 73 on October 18.
In 1988, he had a mild heart attack and was back to work in a week. Since then he has had both hips and knees replaced.
- Rescuers continue scouring rubble in East Harlem 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 25 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl 23 min ago
- Plane emergency reported at Philly airport 33 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse 34 min ago
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Vandals dressed up like rock stars go on rampage
- Two women hold top 2 spots in Newark Police Department
- Former Gov. Jon Corzine's son dies
- Photos: $2.35 million 'Modern Family' home for sale