See something, videotape it?
November 26, 2012 (WABC) -- "If you see something, say something." It's ubiquitous these days - especially on public transportation.
Which is why it's puzzling why the guy who took cell phone video of a man on the subway groping a woman who was sleeping didn't act immediately to stop the assault. He certainly saw something, as you'll see tonight at 11 on video released by the NYPD. It was released because you can clearly - CLEARLY - see the man doing the sexual violation.
It's revolting, and should certainly give pause to anyone who falls asleep on the subway. Jim Dolan tonight has the story.
We're also looking at what figures to be a messy commute in the morning, with a storm arriving. It's not a huge storm - a couple of inches of snow in some parts - but with tens of thousands of people still without power in our area, 4 weeks after Sandy, another storm isn't what anyone wants to see.
Meteorologist Lee Goldberg is tracking what's in store for us, at 11.
And we're in Brooklyn, where the Sandy-delayed first meeting between the newly relocated Nets and the Knicks at the Barclay's Center. Rob Powers and Laura Behnke are covering the game and the night's sports for us, at 11.
We'll also have any breaking news of the night. I hope you can join Sade Baderinwa and me, tonight at 11.
Subscribe to my page on Facebook at facebook.com/billritter.wabc.
Follow my tweets at www.twitter.com/billritter7.
eyewitness news, bill ritter
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent 19 min ago
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx 12 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act