Changes at the Vatican
February 11, 2013 (WABC) -- So who replaces the Pope? And how should the Catholic Church view this sudden opening, in light of a Pope who had followed a strict traditionalist approach while so many of his followers have been begging for change?
Those questions become front-burner issues for the Catholic Church, as leaders grapple with who will replace the resigning 85-year-old Pope Benedict 16th.
We're exploring those questions, tonight at 11.
We're also looking at the record-setting snow storm that left some parts of our area buried, literally. We'll also have any breaking news of the night, plus Meteorologist Lee Goldberg's AccuWeather forecast (do we have more snow coming?) and Rob Powers with the night's sports. I hope you can join Sade Baderinwa and me, tonight at 11.
Subscribe to my page on Facebook at facebook.com/billritter.wabc.
Follow my tweets at www.twitter.com/billritter7.
eyewitness news, bill ritter
- 2 men arrested in after incident with Pakistan plane 31 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Lingering flood waters create commuting headache
- Amanda Bynes arrested, allegedly tosses bong out window
- Teen heading to prom dies in car accident 46 min ago
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer 29 min ago
- Brooklyn robber terrorizing teens with knife, box cutter
- abcnews: Hurricane season could be 'extremely active'
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Photos: Flash flooding in the New York area
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos