Crews battle 3-alarm apartment fire in Middletown Twp., Bucks County
MIDDLETOWN TWP., Pa. -- Fire crews are battling a 3-alarm fire at an apartment complex in Middletown Township, Bucks County.
The blaze happened around 9:00 p.m. Friday night at the Racquet Club Apartments on the 1900 block of Veterans Highway.
Arriving fire crews reported flames coming from the roof and within minutes a third alarm was struck.
The fire gutted a portion of the building and has not been brought under control.
Fire crews attempted to battle the blaze from the roof but have since evacuated the roof and are working to fight the flames from the ground.
There have been no reports of injuries.
Area roads have been shut down and detours are in effect as crews continue to battle the blaze.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, fire, eyewitness news
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 15 min ago
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 41 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos