Injuries reported in crash involving school bus
GLENDORA, N.J. - September 11, 2013 -- Injuries have been reported after a crash involving a car and a school bus in Glendora, New Jersey.
The crash happened around 9:40 a.m. at the intersection of North Black Horse Pike and Chews Landing Road.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed a small school bus with heavy front-end damage and a car, also heavily damaged.
Multiple firefighters and other rescuers were on the scene.
At least two injuries have been reported.
Witnesses at the scene tell Action News that the bus was carrying senior citizens.
There was no immediate word on how this crash happened.
new jersey news, camden county news, accident, school bus, eyewitness news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
7online News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos