Job recruitment underway on Coney Island
CONEY ISLAND (WABC) -- If you're looking for a summer job, you may want to head to Coney Island.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg kicked off the third annual job screening process Tuesday morning.
The city is looking to fill 450 jobs.
The jobs are in park service, ride and game operation, customer service and retail.
The recruitment session is the first of four between now and the end of April.
All of them will be held at MCU Park, 1904 Surf Avenue in Coney Island.
The second job screening will be held March 1 (12pm -6 pm), and the following two are April 24 and April 26th, from 12pm-6 pm.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
coney island, job, job hunting, business
- Hofstra remembers Andrea Rebello at graduation 37 min ago
- AccuWeather: Dreary Night
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Metro North: Conn. train outage expected for days 28 min ago
- Tornadoes hit Kansas, Oklahoma; no injuries reported
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- Man falls out window during Broadway show
- 3 wounded after shooting in Bedford-Stuyvesant
- Bruins top Rangers 5-2
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers