Job recruitment underway on Coney Island
CONEY ISLAND (WABC) -- If you're looking for a summer job, you may want to head to Coney Island.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg kicked off the third annual job screening process Tuesday morning.
The city is looking to fill 450 jobs.
The jobs are in park service, ride and game operation, customer service and retail.
The recruitment session is the first of four between now and the end of April.
All of them will be held at MCU Park, 1904 Surf Avenue in Coney Island.
The second job screening will be held March 1 (12pm -6 pm), and the following two are April 24 and April 26th, from 12pm-6 pm.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
coney island, job, job hunting, business
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- String of carjackings in Elizabeth
- Triple stabbing at Stamford High School
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos