Job recruitment underway on Coney Island
CONEY ISLAND (WABC) -- If you're looking for a summer job, you may want to head to Coney Island.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg kicked off the third annual job screening process Tuesday morning.
The city is looking to fill 450 jobs.
The jobs are in park service, ride and game operation, customer service and retail.
The recruitment session is the first of four between now and the end of April.
All of them will be held at MCU Park, 1904 Surf Avenue in Coney Island.
The second job screening will be held March 1 (12pm -6 pm), and the following two are April 24 and April 26th, from 12pm-6 pm.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
coney island, job, job hunting, business
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some 36 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- NJ man dies in Long Island Sound canoe accident
- March Madness-style bracket rates high school girls 28 min ago
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown 58 min ago
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after...
58 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos