Milk made of nuts
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- Before Julie Van Ullen married Greg last year, she took being healthy to a new level.
They started making nut milk out of their home and selling it to friends, and then they hit the local flea market.
"We sold out first day. Every day, actually," she said.
OMilk was born right in Brooklyn. While there are plenty of nut milk brands, OMilk doesn't use pastes, powders or stabilizers.
"Ours is almonds water sweetness and salt," Julie said.
OMilk is packed with nutrients, protein and calcium and it's filling.
They long ago outgrew their kitchen, so they'll soon be opening a facility in Williamsburg.
They deliver it and they are now selling in stores Flavors such as almond and cashew, plus seasonal flavors.
You can find almond and cashew milks at Dean & Deluca stores in New York City or contact OMilk for home delivery at www.omilknyc.com.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, williamsburg, omilk, business, lauren glassberg
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 25 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
25 min ago