Milk made of nuts
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- Before Julie Van Ullen married Greg last year, she took being healthy to a new level.
They started making nut milk out of their home and selling it to friends, and then they hit the local flea market.
"We sold out first day. Every day, actually," she said.
OMilk was born right in Brooklyn. While there are plenty of nut milk brands, OMilk doesn't use pastes, powders or stabilizers.
"Ours is almonds water sweetness and salt," Julie said.
OMilk is packed with nutrients, protein and calcium and it's filling.
They long ago outgrew their kitchen, so they'll soon be opening a facility in Williamsburg.
They deliver it and they are now selling in stores Flavors such as almond and cashew, plus seasonal flavors.
You can find almond and cashew milks at Dean & Deluca stores in New York City or contact OMilk for home delivery at www.omilknyc.com.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, williamsburg, omilk, business, lauren glassberg
- Dozens killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Metro North New Haven Line to be back Wednesday
- Ex-priest arrested after working with kids in NJ 46 min ago
- Wake to be held for slain Hofstra student as questions linger
- Suffolk County parents getting free alcohol test kits
- NJ couple arraigned on animal cruelty charges
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- blog: Desiree Hartsock on being 'The Bachelorette'
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- 51 people confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos