Does the IRS owe you money?
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Time is running out to collect your tax refund& from 2007.
Sixty-two thousand New Yorkers are owed more than $78-million in unclaimed refunds from 2007.
Those who might have money coming due, must file their 2007 return by April 18 to collect the refund.
The IRS says about half of the potential refunds are worth $706 or more.
You must have filed returns in 2008 and 2009 before the IRS will pay a 2007 refund.
To learn more, visit the IRS at www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=236736,00.html
saving money, consumer news
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies 5 min ago
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom 36 min ago
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college 36 min ago
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines 26 min ago