Does the IRS owe you money?
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Time is running out to collect your tax refund& from 2007.
Sixty-two thousand New Yorkers are owed more than $78-million in unclaimed refunds from 2007.
Those who might have money coming due, must file their 2007 return by April 18 to collect the refund.
The IRS says about half of the potential refunds are worth $706 or more.
You must have filed returns in 2008 and 2009 before the IRS will pay a 2007 refund.
To learn more, visit the IRS at www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=236736,00.html
saving money, consumer news
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Day Parade
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament 19 min ago
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Up Close with Diana Williams
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos