Wegmans recalls in-store-made bagels
Rochester-based Wegmans Food Markets is recalling all varieties of its in-store made bagels, bialys and flattened bagels with various toppings, because the products might contain pieces of a mixer's metal spring that entered the dough, posing a serious choking hazard.
A company spokeswoman says Wegmans has heard three consumer complaints although there have been no reports of injuries or incidents.
The recalled bagels were sold between August 24th and yesterday in Wegmans' stores in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia and Maryland.
For more information, consumers can call 800-934-6267, extension 4760, or visit www-dot-wegmans-dot-com.
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ