Gap recalls children's coats
WASHINGTON -- Gap Inc. is issuing a voluntary recall for some babyGap coats due to a choking hazard.
The coats have toggle fasteners that could break and detach from the coat, posing a chocking hazard. No injuries have been reported.
The Rose Toggle Hoodie, Pink Duffle Coat and Blue Plaid and Mojave Toggle coat are included in the recall. The coats were sold in infant sizes up to 24 months.
The coats were sold at babyGap, GapKids and Gap Stores and online from October 2008 to April 2009, for $20 to $50.
They should be taken from children immediately and can be returned for a full refund.
For more information call Gap toll-free at (888) 747-3704 or go to Gap.com.
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause 39 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday 9 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion 5 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 26 min ago
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled 33 min ago
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Photos: Bus hits cars in Brooklyn
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Firefighters respond to brush fire near JFK
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system...
33 min ago
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for...
39 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
9 min ago