Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Ibotta
June 11, 2013 -- Consumer Reporter Nydia Han found a way you can earn cash back after you buy something!
The process requires about the same time it would take to clip Sunday coupons, but many people think this is a FUN way to earn cash back! Plus, it's easy and you can do it all on the go!
The app is called Ibotta. Here's how it works: Before you go shopping. go to Ibotta. It shows you groceries and other items on a virtual shelf. Underneath each item is how much cash back you can earn and what you have to do to get the cash. You may have to take a poll, answer a trivia question, or post to Facebook.
After you pick your items and do the tasks, actually buy the products at any participating chain grocery store or pharmacy or big box store like Walmart and Target. Then verify your purchase by uploading a photo and voila! Money is deposited into your PayPal account.
Each task will net you anywhere from 25¢ to 75¢ cash back. All those cents can add up to big dollars.
lifestyle, saving with 6abc, nydia han
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- 90-minute delays linger after LIRR service suspension 25 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Photos: Weather whiplash
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn; 9 hurt
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NYC home invasion robbery suspects caught on camera
- Queens attempted luring suspect taken into custody 43 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures