Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Wedding Gown Payback
June 13, 2013 -- Calling all brides! Whether you are planning a wedding or your big day has come and gone,
We're helping you get a return on your gown investment!
A website called preownedweddingdresses.com connects buyers and sellers.
It was started by a woman who had a tough time selling her own wedding dress, so she started the website which is kind of like an ebay exclusively for bridal gowns.
It helps you calculate the resale value and you can get up to 50% of what you pai
d. So whether you need extra cash, the wedding has been called off or you simply have no space, here's the place!
Hey, there's even a dress Beyonce wore in a music video on there!
lifestyle, saving with 6abc
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95 48 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- VIDEO: Obama remembers Mandela
- Reaction to death of Nelson Mandela
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- Who is Bill Bratton?
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Derailment victim, James Ferrari, laid to rest
- Carteret freight train derailment: Turnpike reopens
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Alleged assault of Seton Hall student may be captured on video
Saving with 6abc Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos