Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Cosmetics and Fashions
July 9, 2013 -- We are helping you save on your beauty routine from head to toe.
First, do you have to splurge on costly designer cosmetics to look good? ABC uncovered some drug store versions of high- end designer make-up for a fraction of the price![Notes:16] For example, Benefit's Complexion Enhancer costs $26. But Target sells one that bloggers say works just as well for $12.
Then there is the MAC eyeshadow that costs $15, but you can get the same taupe shade from Loreal for $6.
The one place they say you want to splurge is lipstick.. A nude MAC lipstick is $15. The less-expensive Elf version is $2. But MAC won that battle for better consistency.
Now to designer duds and Nydia Han has the scoop on a sale slashing prices on high end items.
Nicole Miller clothing is uber-popular and thanks to some deep discounts - the prices will be, too! Her Center City boutique gave us a sneak peak at what to expect.
If you like designer clothing, this is a sale you can't afford to miss.. Assistant manager of the Center City boutique Laura Weathers says every kind of style is now a steal!
Local Nicole Miller boutiques are also slashing prices on bags and accessories!
Items at the local Nicole Miller stores go on sale only twice a year. Remember, some of the bridal gowns could double as evening gowns down the road. We found one that is normally $730 and it's going to be $182.50.
The sale starts on Monday, July 15th, and will continue through the end of the month. They'll be happening at the following stores:
4249 Main Street
200 South Broad St.
lifestyle, 6at4, fashion, saving with 6abc, nydia han
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- String of carjackings in Elizabeth
- Triple stabbing at Stamford High School
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Saving with 6abc Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos