Great costumes on Regis and Kelly show
NEW YORK -- Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa dressed up as 14 celebrities on "Live With Regis and Kelly's" Halloween show, wearing seven costumes apiece.
They opened the show as Sarah Palin and Joe Biden, with Ripa doing her best Tina-Fey-does-Sarah-Palin impression.
Ripa and Philbin also played Miley Cyrus and her dad Billy Ray, which led to a Hannah Montana music video, with Ripa playing Hannah and Philbin, Kevin Jonas. Executive producer Michael Gelman and show executive Art Moore were the other two Jonas brothers.
As celebrity chefs, Philbin played Gordon Ramsey, screaming "Get out of my kitchen!" and Ripa spoofed Paula Dean's love of butter by taking a bite out of a stick of butter between two doughnuts. Through a bit of TV magic, they also played Emeril Lagasse and Nigella Lawson at the same time.
Ripa walked the balance beam as Olympic gold medal-winner Shawn Johnson with Philbin by her side as her coach Bela Karolyi.
They finished the show as Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn of "Project Runway," judging a viewer Halloween costume contest. The winners were two women whose costume was a roller coaster ride. They won $20,000.
- 9 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat arrest in NYC
- Bronx cell phone store robber caught on camera 39 min ago
- Disturbing details emerge about suspected Etan Patz killer 25 min ago
- Rangel expected to announce run for 23rd term
- Jersey City boil water advisory in effect after main break
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013