Great costumes on Regis and Kelly show
NEW YORK -- Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa dressed up as 14 celebrities on "Live With Regis and Kelly's" Halloween show, wearing seven costumes apiece.
They opened the show as Sarah Palin and Joe Biden, with Ripa doing her best Tina-Fey-does-Sarah-Palin impression.
Ripa and Philbin also played Miley Cyrus and her dad Billy Ray, which led to a Hannah Montana music video, with Ripa playing Hannah and Philbin, Kevin Jonas. Executive producer Michael Gelman and show executive Art Moore were the other two Jonas brothers.
As celebrity chefs, Philbin played Gordon Ramsey, screaming "Get out of my kitchen!" and Ripa spoofed Paula Dean's love of butter by taking a bite out of a stick of butter between two doughnuts. Through a bit of TV magic, they also played Emeril Lagasse and Nigella Lawson at the same time.
Ripa walked the balance beam as Olympic gold medal-winner Shawn Johnson with Philbin by her side as her coach Bela Karolyi.
They finished the show as Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn of "Project Runway," judging a viewer Halloween costume contest. The winners were two women whose costume was a roller coaster ride. They won $20,000.
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos