Britney's youngest son hospitalized
MISSISSIPPI -- The youngest son of Britney Spears and Kevin Federline has been hospitalized for some kind of reaction but was expected to be discharged soon.
Two-year-old Jayden James was admitted to the Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center on Sunday after having "a reaction to something he ingested," a representative for Spears' family said in a statement.
He is expected to be discharged on Tuesday, the statement said, signing off with "Get well soon, Jayden!"
The hospital is near Spears' home in Kentwood, La., where she was reportedly staying with family. Representatives for Spears and her family didn't immediately return messages left Monday.
Spears and ex-husband Federline are also parents to 3-year-old Sean Preston.
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens 54 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall