Britney's youngest son hospitalized
MISSISSIPPI -- The youngest son of Britney Spears and Kevin Federline has been hospitalized for some kind of reaction but was expected to be discharged soon.
Two-year-old Jayden James was admitted to the Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center on Sunday after having "a reaction to something he ingested," a representative for Spears' family said in a statement.
He is expected to be discharged on Tuesday, the statement said, signing off with "Get well soon, Jayden!"
The hospital is near Spears' home in Kentwood, La., where she was reportedly staying with family. Representatives for Spears and her family didn't immediately return messages left Monday.
Spears and ex-husband Federline are also parents to 3-year-old Sean Preston.
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer 57 min ago
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park 48 min ago
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland 36 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32 43 min ago
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
7 min ago