Britney's youngest son hospitalized
MISSISSIPPI -- The youngest son of Britney Spears and Kevin Federline has been hospitalized for some kind of reaction but was expected to be discharged soon.
Two-year-old Jayden James was admitted to the Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center on Sunday after having "a reaction to something he ingested," a representative for Spears' family said in a statement.
He is expected to be discharged on Tuesday, the statement said, signing off with "Get well soon, Jayden!"
The hospital is near Spears' home in Kentwood, La., where she was reportedly staying with family. Representatives for Spears and her family didn't immediately return messages left Monday.
Spears and ex-husband Federline are also parents to 3-year-old Sean Preston.
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos