'Field of Dreams' up for sale
May 14, 2010 (DYERSVILLE, Iowa) -- The 'Field of Dreams' is up for sale.
Iowa residents Don and Becky Lansing are giving up the famed baseball field and are asking for $5.4 million for the Dyersville, Iowa diamond.
The field was made famous by the 1989 movie Field of Dreams, starring actor Kevin Costner.
The land has been in Don Lansing's family for more than a century, but the couple says they are ready to retire and leave the upkeep of the popular tourist site to someone else.
- Snowstorm moves into New York area 4 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos 5 min ago
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures 5 min ago
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- NJ Transit delays due to problems on Portal Bridge
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City 19 min ago
- New Jersey getting hit with another dose of snow 34 min ago
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela at memorial 28 min ago
- Woman beaten up, robbed on Harlem subway platform
- Port Authority relocating owls that are threat to planes
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
19 min ago
- Snowstorm moves into New York area
4 min ago