'Field of Dreams' up for sale
May 14, 2010 (DYERSVILLE, Iowa) -- The 'Field of Dreams' is up for sale.
Iowa residents Don and Becky Lansing are giving up the famed baseball field and are asking for $5.4 million for the Dyersville, Iowa diamond.
The field was made famous by the 1989 movie Field of Dreams, starring actor Kevin Costner.
The land has been in Don Lansing's family for more than a century, but the couple says they are ready to retire and leave the upkeep of the popular tourist site to someone else.
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt 27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half Marathon 16 min ago
- Suspect tries to abduct 11-year old boy in Queens
- Firefighters hurt battling Bedford Hills house fire 4 min ago
- Photos: Bedford Hills house fire 4 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Here and Now