Review: 'Little Fockers,' 'True Grit'
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The new Ben Stiller comedy "Little Fockers" hits theaters Wednesday, as does the Jeff Bridges and Matt Damon western "True Grit."
According to Sandy Kenyon, one of them is worth your time and money, while the other is one of the worst movies of the year.
But which is which? Watch Sandy's reviews to find out!
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Tornado Warning in parts of Sullivan County 11 min ago
- Police captain's home hit with firebomb?
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
- Eyewitness News Live
- Anthony Weiner launches bid to become NYC mayor
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma tornado
- FBI shoots man possibly linked to Boston bomb suspects,...
- Arrest made in East Village bias attack
- Connecticut rail service returns to normal
- Funeral to be held Wednesday for slain Hofstra student
- AAA: 31.2M drivers to take Memorial Day road trip
- Garcia apologizes for "fried chicken" remark about Tiger
- Kellie Pickler wins Dancing With The Stars
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos