Sheen, restraining order set to expire, crashes Kimmel
LOS ANGELES (WABC) -- It looks like there will be a real winning moment in the life of actor Charlie Sheen.
A restraining order that kept Sheen from seeing his twin sons is expected to expire Tuesday.
On Monday night, Sheen made a surprise appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
The actor gave Kimmel a big kiss and handed out T-shirts with various Sheen-isms printed on them.
Kimmel's other guest, billionaire HDNet owner Mark Cuban has been talking with Sheen about a possible reality series.
charlie sheen, entertainment
- 90-minute delays after LIRR service suspension 14 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Photos: Weather whiplash
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 2 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn; 9 hurt
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Queens attempted luring suspect taken into custody
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians 17 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam...
2 min ago