Sheen, restraining order set to expire, crashes Kimmel
LOS ANGELES (WABC) -- It looks like there will be a real winning moment in the life of actor Charlie Sheen.
A restraining order that kept Sheen from seeing his twin sons is expected to expire Tuesday.
On Monday night, Sheen made a surprise appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
The actor gave Kimmel a big kiss and handed out T-shirts with various Sheen-isms printed on them.
Kimmel's other guest, billionaire HDNet owner Mark Cuban has been talking with Sheen about a possible reality series.
charlie sheen, entertainment
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner 42 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 17 min ago
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games 7 min ago
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- Woman charged in fatal hit and run in Hempstead
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies in NYC
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos