Sheen, restraining order set to expire, crashes Kimmel
LOS ANGELES (WABC) -- It looks like there will be a real winning moment in the life of actor Charlie Sheen.
A restraining order that kept Sheen from seeing his twin sons is expected to expire Tuesday.
On Monday night, Sheen made a surprise appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
The actor gave Kimmel a big kiss and handed out T-shirts with various Sheen-isms printed on them.
Kimmel's other guest, billionaire HDNet owner Mark Cuban has been talking with Sheen about a possible reality series.
charlie sheen, entertainment
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines