Sheen, restraining order set to expire, crashes Kimmel
LOS ANGELES (WABC) -- It looks like there will be a real winning moment in the life of actor Charlie Sheen.
A restraining order that kept Sheen from seeing his twin sons is expected to expire Tuesday.
On Monday night, Sheen made a surprise appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
The actor gave Kimmel a big kiss and handed out T-shirts with various Sheen-isms printed on them.
Kimmel's other guest, billionaire HDNet owner Mark Cuban has been talking with Sheen about a possible reality series.
charlie sheen, entertainment
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ 40 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide 47 min ago
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- Geno Smith leads Jets to victory over Raiders
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG 33 min ago
- South Africans pray for Mandela in day of mourning
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos