'M*A*S*H' star Wayne Rogers' story of success
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Wayne Rogers found fame on television, but his fortune came elsewhere.
His acting career would be the envy of many, as he appeared on the big screen opposite Paul Newman in "Cool Hand Luke" and became a star in one of the most popular shows in television history. The finale of M*A*S*H remains the most-watched television show in history, seen by 50.15 million households in February of 1983.
But Rogers made most of his money outside of show business.
He talked with Sandy Kenyon. Check out his report.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
entertainment, sandy kenyon
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall