'M*A*S*H' star Wayne Rogers' story of success
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Wayne Rogers found fame on television, but his fortune came elsewhere.
His acting career would be the envy of many, as he appeared on the big screen opposite Paul Newman in "Cool Hand Luke" and became a star in one of the most popular shows in television history. The finale of M*A*S*H remains the most-watched television show in history, seen by 50.15 million households in February of 1983.
But Rogers made most of his money outside of show business.
He talked with Sandy Kenyon. Check out his report.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida 56 min ago
- 3 wounded after shooting in Bedford-Stuyvesant 58 min ago
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport
- Metro North trains set to be removed from accident scene 13 min ago
- Vito Lopez says he will resign effective Monday
- Pacers knock out Knicks with win in Game 6
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers