Community comes together to save historic theater
PELHAM (WABC) -- North of the Bronx in Pelham, New York, the community has pulled together to save an historic movie theater that has been there for 90 years.
The Picture House re-opened earlier this month, restored to its former glory.
Sandy Kenyon has more on the struggle to save the the pride of Pelham. Check out his report.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Snow alert issued for New York City
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Obamas to attend Tuesday service for Nelson Mandela
- Brooklyn police shooting leaves suspect wounded
- Yankees open to Brett Gardner trade
- De Blasio, Bratton join Sharpton at Mandela tribute
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Eric Gelinas' OT goal helps Devils beat Rangers
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia