Recognizing the 'Young Concert Artists' program
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Some of the most famous names in classical music gathered recently near Lincoln Center to celebrate the 50th anniversary of an organization that gave so many of them their start.
Even if you're not a classical music fan, you will be inspired by the story of how a group called Young Concert Artists has helped so many fulfill their potential.
One soloist said the opportunities provided by this organization were unlike anything that a young artist is going to find anywhere else.
Check out Sandy Kenyon's report.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 1 winning ticket sold for record Powerball jackpot
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport
- Vito Lopez says he will resign effective Monday
- Official: Broken rail eyed in Metro North crash
- Police say fatal Greenwich Village shooting a hate crime
- Oxbow wins the Preakness Stakes
- Pacers knock out Knicks with win in Game 6
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut