Review: 'Cowboys & Aliens,' 'Crazy Stupid Love'
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Two new movies are in theaters this weekend. One is an action adventure, while the other is a comedy with Steve Carell and Julianne Moore.
Sandy Kenyon reviewed both "Cowboys & Aliens" and "Crazy, Stupid, Love."
The first is what's called in Hollywood a "high concept" picture, meaning the title tells you exactly what the movie is all about. And while "Cowboys & Aliens" may not be the best film of the summer, it still feels like welcome relief after a drought of too few good blockbusters.
Check out the video to see the reviews.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Newtown school shooting vigils planned for Thursday
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- George Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker after big loss
- Software engineer teaches homeless man how to code
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion