Review: 'Planet of the Apes,' 'The Change-Up'
NEW YORK (WABC) -- It's "Freaky Friday" at the box office this weekend, with a comedy called "The Change-Up" revisiting a well-known and some would say tired genre.
But Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman do their best to make this movie work.
Also, "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" is a re-boot of that franchise. After half a dozen movies in the series, the apes take over San Francisco. And critics are showing them a lot of love, which got Sandy Kenyon wondering if those reviewers had seen the same movie as he did.
Check out his reviews of both movies, plus a sleeper pick in "The Whistleblower."
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade