Review: 'I Don't Know How She Does It,' 'Drive,' 'Straw Dogs'
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Four movies are opening in theaters this weekend, and one is an old favorite.
"The Lion King" in 3-D returns to the big screen, plus a couple of dramas and a romantic comedy.
There's more to life than "Sex and the City" for Sarah Jessica Parker, who is a star and producer of "I Don't Know How She Does It." She is also a mother of three, so it's no wonder she found the premise of her new comedy so appealing.
In addition, "Drive" and "Straw Dogs" hit theaters.
Check out Sandy Kenyon's review of all four.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Gunman dead in shooting at Colorado high school 33 min ago
- AccuWeather: Winter storm Saturday 33 min ago
- 7 On Your Side gets back $1-million dollars in 2013
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- New York City issues snow alert 4 min ago
- Man in custody after incident at Chelsea school 10 min ago
- Baruch College student died from head injuries, coroner says
- Mom of Newtown victim recalls that painful day 15 min ago
- Police searching for missing Rider U student
- Newtown victims to be remembered Saturday
- Photos: Photos of the Newtown school shooting victims
- Kansas man arrested in car bomb plot at airport
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email 2 min ago
- Mega Millions rises to $425M for Friday drawing
- AccuWeather: Winter storm Saturday
33 min ago