Review: 'I Don't Know How She Does It,' 'Drive,' 'Straw Dogs'
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Four movies are opening in theaters this weekend, and one is an old favorite.
"The Lion King" in 3-D returns to the big screen, plus a couple of dramas and a romantic comedy.
There's more to life than "Sex and the City" for Sarah Jessica Parker, who is a star and producer of "I Don't Know How She Does It." She is also a mother of three, so it's no wonder she found the premise of her new comedy so appealing.
In addition, "Drive" and "Straw Dogs" hit theaters.
Check out Sandy Kenyon's review of all four.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday 54 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K 58 min ago
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role 19 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
54 min ago