Review: 'I Don't Know How She Does It,' 'Drive,' 'Straw Dogs'
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Four movies are opening in theaters this weekend, and one is an old favorite.
"The Lion King" in 3-D returns to the big screen, plus a couple of dramas and a romantic comedy.
There's more to life than "Sex and the City" for Sarah Jessica Parker, who is a star and producer of "I Don't Know How She Does It." She is also a mother of three, so it's no wonder she found the premise of her new comedy so appealing.
In addition, "Drive" and "Straw Dogs" hit theaters.
Check out Sandy Kenyon's review of all four.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms
- Man arrested in Queens anti-Muslim harassment on bus
- Pair robs 4 Brooklyn banks in 2-hour span
- Queens serial robber caught on surveillance camera
- BridgeGate panel could call Gov. Chris Christie to testify
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87 37 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014